Gettin' a Tan Gettin' a Tan

Really liked that

that was pretty awesome, I love the art style you used. Looked like the background took a long time to draw. Certainly didnt look like a few years work like you said but pretty effective for a simple animation. Nice one.

Sweet Dreams CH 2 Sweet Dreams CH 2

Different

Good to see something thats not flash on here. Not bad acting, dont have a clue whats going on though. The sound comes out really well. Bet you felt like a dork acting it though.

Jessehankss responds:

Yeah thank you for your words man, and you must see chapter 1 to catch the story, is not here cuz the file was corrupted but I'll do it again... and yes its hard for me do the acting thing but I'm glad you guys liked!

Billy The Biker Billy The Biker

Not Bad

Looks like a 1st animation to me. In fact, reminds me of my first animation - no actual animation in sight. Very little happens, it's mainly a bunch of still images and extremely basic tweens put well to music.
Nice for a 1st, pretty soon you'll be putting out the Good Stuff.

Get that Blob ! Get that Blob !

Heart Wrenchingly poor

it almost hurts to see something so bad. extremely poor graphics, no point to the game and the movie was awful.
at least make something that looks good before you upload it here...

Harakirie responds:

Shut up you stupid lvl 7 ner !
As much as i see you just have one flash on ng and it sucks !
I got pretty much flashes on this site so shut up please ! but thx for the review ...

FF7 Character Quiz FF7 Character Quiz

No deal

No need for the filesize, and if this wasnt so poorly made it would be cool. Hard to read text, dull layout and terrible music.
Nice try son.

Behind Enemy Lines Behind Enemy Lines

Wow

Pretty great mock-up of an awesome game. The graphics were pretty cool but it really could do with some music, and som eparts it just seemed like you HAD to die if you werent in exactly the right spot.
With some more thought this could be better than my own wang.

Goatchrist responds: