Gettin' a Tan Gettin' a Tan

Really liked that

that was pretty awesome, I love the art style you used. Looked like the background took a long time to draw. Certainly didnt look like a few years work like you said but pretty effective for a simple animation. Nice one.

Sweet Dreams CH 2 Sweet Dreams CH 2

Different

Good to see something thats not flash on here. Not bad acting, dont have a clue whats going on though. The sound comes out really well. Bet you felt like a dork acting it though.

Jessehankss responds:

Yeah thank you for your words man, and you must see chapter 1 to catch the story, is not here cuz the file was corrupted but I'll do it again... and yes its hard for me do the acting thing but I'm glad you guys liked!

Billy The Biker Billy The Biker

Not Bad

Looks like a 1st animation to me. In fact, reminds me of my first animation - no actual animation in sight. Very little happens, it's mainly a bunch of still images and extremely basic tweens put well to music.
Nice for a 1st, pretty soon you'll be putting out the Good Stuff.

Tim The Puppet Tim The Puppet

Poor Sound let you down

The voice talking to Tim was WAY too quiet, very difficult to hear. Also it seemed a little bland - no change in background, very little movement.
I was expecting something good when i saw "northern english humour", as that's where I am. I didn't see anything remotely english or funny - but thats probably cos I couldnt hear it because of the poor sound quality. Improve that and it would probably have been way better.

Boy Machine Boy Machine

Heh

haha, that was quite cool. I liked the art style and the dead-pan dialogue. Can't beat a bit of black humour. The least funny bits were the obvious bits like "Bill's kitchen stuff" on the van, etc.
I like the warped effects type stuff. Keep up the black humour stuff, it's cool. Beats a fart joke any day.

banana house banana house

I Like Your Shtyle, Ja?

So many people will bitch on how it's not a "real" flash movie, but I liked that. So many people try to be funny because they thing thats what flash movies should be, so it's cool to see something that goes for a different mood.
nice work. I love that kinda cut-out effect.

Mushroom Dreams Mushroom Dreams

Clever

I always wanted to see Mario get what was coming to him. Smarmy Italian git.
This was pretty good, especially for less than a megabyte. Nice sound (music AND fx) and smooth animation. I liked that there were no words or text but you still knew what was going on, but it flowed a bit slowly. Dragged on a bit.
Nice though.

fun stuff 838 fun stuff 838

Sweet

I gave you a tasty 4. The sound was awesome and it was just random enough to make me laugh, without pissing me off. Nice work, you can make another after you wash my knees kplees

FFX Tribute FFX Tribute

Woah

That was pretty awesome, loved the minigames! Cool sound, nice art and well animated, even if it does slay most computers with its complexity! Pretty nifty work. Give yourself 3.14 pats on the back. Each.

FF7: About Random Battles FF7: About Random Battles

Woah!

This is the first animation I'v ever given 10 for everything on the review for. That was simply amazing - straight to the top of my favourites list with this.
The extras were all awesome and I'm shocked you could fit it all in at that size, I thought it would be way bigger.
Great concept and character art from Frog and nicely animated Dim. Best movie on NG right now bar none.